September 17, 2007

HOT Chicks on Bikes

So yea, many of you know I ride my bike everywhere. I used to race bikes until it just hurt more and more. I'm lucky enough to live on South Beach where I can do it ALL on a bike. I don't have to worry about parking, insurance, car payment, tickets and of course DUI (although you can be pulled over on your bike). I've had my bike for five years here because I always bring it inside at night and lock it up in a well visible area with a good lock. If it rains a quick $5 taxi ride will get me there as well.

Also, many of you know I adore Stylish HOT women wearing even HOTTER shoes. Check out a few of my shoe shots on my flickr site under Fetish? If you put them together you get this heavenly web blog. I am ready for this to becoming a trend here in SOBE!







www.copenhagengirlsonbikes.blogspot.com

1 Comment:

  1. Victor Castro said...
    bikes, girls, and sexy shoes, can't go wrong!

Post a Comment