September 11, 2007

New Home and Pet

I'm back from blogland vacation. I moved into a new place with new furniture, a parking space, a washer dryer and free cable DVR. So, after looking at a lot of new and cool websites that feature apartment living (Ikea, Apartment Therapy, Ready Made) I am finally back on the writing block. I have been looking at personalizing my new place with a new aquarium as a matter of fact. I came across a site that is what I was hoping for. Check out the pics and site when you get a chance.

This one is my pick.

or


www.aquaristics.com

Anyway, I'm off to work again. Another blog tonight when I get home, mmmm maybe

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    thats a badass fish house. speaking of ikea, check this out.... http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/06/garden/06hackers.html?_r=2&oref=slogin&oref=slogin


    also bro....where can i find that pic of me in the sumo suit spinning the mirror ball on my finger from sushisamba tuesday? thx, shaun
    Anonymous said...
    ROCKY'S GONA BE LIVING IN A MANSION!!! :) -A

Post a Comment